The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

OHLD - are you feeling better? I sure hope so, and I hope it doesn't turn into major surgery.

It's windy as heck at my end of the world too! What's going on? The poor chickens are not happy. It's not too cold here though it will be a little chilly (by my standards) overnight. Debby, it's warmer here than where you are, and it's supposed to be our winter! It's about 57 here and getting down to 43 overnight. I woke up early as the wind was howling and I was trying to think if everything was secure outside.

I've managed to clear one room in the house for the plasterer. Most of the house isn't too bad - I just have a rather large "Too Hard Basket" pile!

OHLD - are you feeling better? I sure hope so, and I hope it doesn't turn into major surgery.

It's windy as heck at my end of the world too! What's going on? The poor chickens are not happy. It's not too cold here though it will be a little chilly (by my standards) overnight. Debby, it's warmer here than where you are, and it's supposed to be our winter! It's about 57 here and getting down to 43 overnight. I woke up early as the wind was howling and I was trying to think if everything was secure outside.

I've managed to clear one room in the house for the plasterer. Most of the house isn't too bad - I just have a rather large "Too Hard Basket" pile!
I am feeling much better today, now to wait and see what they have found. I will trade you weather, yours sounds gloriously wonderful to me. I do not like summer and being hot.

Morning all!

That cold spell seems to be over now, we're headed for the 90's this weekend. Hot, cold, hot, cold...hard to know what to put on in the morning! Layers of clothing are my friend :)

Usual work stuff going on here. Trying to keep up with the 3 teenagers that are working in the club house this summer. The extra hands are helpful but keeping them OFF their blasted phones is a full time job. Sheesh, how did any of us make it through our childhoods without cell phones glued to us?

Have a great Thursday everyone!

Morning all!

That cold spell seems to be over now, we're headed for the 90's this weekend. Hot, cold, hot, cold...hard to know what to put on in the morning! Layers of clothing are my friend :)

Usual work stuff going on here. Trying to keep up with the 3 teenagers that are working in the club house this summer. The extra hands are helpful but keeping them OFF their blasted phones is a full time job. Sheesh, how did any of us make it through our childhoods without cell phones glued to us?

Have a great Thursday everyone!

90!! My that's a really big swing in temp for y'all. We're just having hot, hot,rain, hot :)

How did we do without cellphones you ask......IMO we were a little more independent and could function without everyone's constant input? I call it the "herd mentality", many folks even our age cannot do anything by theirselves.;)

Back
Top Bottom