The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Ok, just had to share this with the kitty folks on here, my shelter kitty Sammy FINALLY realized he can leave a little food in his bowl for later and nobody is going to steal it! Ok, I know some of you won't get it, but anyone who has ever rescued an animal will understand what a big "breakthu" this is. (insert happy dance)

Ok, just had to share this with the kitty folks on here, my shelter kitty Sammy FINALLY realized he can leave a little food in his bowl for later and nobody is going to steal it! Ok, I know some of you won't get it, but anyone who has ever rescued an animal will understand what a big "breakthu" this is. (insert happy dance)

That is a big deal! Guess he's finally figured out he has a reliable food provider and more will be coming :thumbsup

It took mine almost 9 years to get to that point. It is exciting isn't It?

I'm scheduled to work for 5 hours on Saturday, but that's about it. How about you?

Not much going on this weekend. But one week from this coming weekend, we'll be going on vacation
smiley crazy.gif

Back
Top Bottom