The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thank you to everyone who sent the cuteness messages!! They are our whole world!

No sweets here, the only people that give in are Daddy and Paw Paw. I grew up WANTING veggies and fruit, not sweets and candy. This generation is crazy the amount of crap they eat. Not I'm not perfect AT ALL, I still est my fair share of junk food, and it needs to STOP. But I'm not going to let my babies be like that!
Ice Cream though we cant stop anyone from those sweetness!

Aren't they the best, besides your own, of course!! She loves hugs!

Thank you!

Thank you, I cooked them long and hard ;)

Lol no problem

Good, i think some are laying already! I am getting gazillion eggs right now.
That's great! Mine hate me right now, I got 3 eggs out of like 40 quail, some are Male, but i combined two covey's together and they are on strike. -_-
Not at all, great to have you here! Oh, and i have a gardening thread and 2 building threads, FYI.
Oh I live me some gardening!! I know of your one garden thread. But not the building ones.

Yep, they’ve been with me for every one of Kendra’s surgeries, her setbacks, my outrage at her diagnosis of being “mentally retarded” - that girl is anything BUT - Katie’s Autism battles, Evan’s struggles with two separate homes, the anniversaries of the loss of my grandson, my issues with one of my daughters, my heart attack and other health problems, my great-niece’s battle with leukemia, Ken’s constant absences, Tam’s housing issues, the devastating loss of my sister last summer, getting rid of my chickens........holy smokes!! I just realized that my life stinks!!! :hit

Yep, they’ve been with me for every one of Kendra’s surgeries, her setbacks, my outrage at her diagnosis of being “mentally retarded” - that girl is anything BUT - Katie’s Autism battles, Evan’s struggles with two separate homes, the anniversaries of the loss of my grandson, my issues with one of my daughters, my heart attack and other health problems, my great-niece’s battle with leukemia, Ken’s constant absences, Tam’s housing issues, the devastating loss of my sister last summer, getting rid of my chickens........holy smokes!! I just realized that my life stinks!!! :hit

Can't possibly "like" that post. :hugs

Aw, all tongue-in-cheek, I assure you.....not the issues, just the conclusion. I love my life! I love facing challenges head on and succeeding or failing on my own merits. I treasure my family members, every one of them, and am so grateful to the Good Lord for putting each of them in my life and holding my hand when another step seemed too hard to take. I am glad that I can be there for them, fight with them, laugh with them, and cry with them, and that they feel the same way about me. And I love being able to sit down at my computer or iPad and connect with my second family. With just the touch of a button, I have friends all over the world. Now how can that kind of life really stink?

But hey! You're getting chickens again!

Back
Top Bottom