The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Um, not all accommodations for the Grand Master and the Grand Master’s Lady are as luxurious as we’ve been blessed to have before today. <sigh> The room is about the same size as my room in our old trailer. But we have heat (check out the advanced heating system - that’s it, that space heater in the corner) and the candy left on the bed.
View attachment 1584135 View attachment 1584136 View attachment 1584137 View attachment 1584138

Lol, I hope you & Ken don't ruin your dinner eating that whole, huge (mini) candy bar! At least you have some kind of heat.

Um, not all accommodations for the Grand Master and the Grand Master’s Lady are as luxurious as we’ve been blessed to have before today. <sigh> The room is about the same size as my room in our old trailer. But we have heat (check out the advanced heating system - that’s it, that space heater in the corner) and the candy left on the bed.
View attachment 1584135 View attachment 1584136 View attachment 1584137 View attachment 1584138
Canary yellow building made me think of a 57 Chevy from long ago.
Hope it's not too cold, that little heater don't look like it would be too helpful.

Back
Top Bottom