The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I want to show off my new fancy footwear:
View attachment 1961889

Wish I would have thought to ask them for spikes on the bottom, we're supposed to see snow on Wed & Thurs.
wow debby, that the height of fashion, should have got the other foot too to have a matching pair:lau
glad this dr didi something about it

:eek: What did you do (sorry if you already said :oops:)?

Everyone asks me that Kathy. All I know is my left foot was painful most the summer and I chalked it up to being on my feet all day on the job. Thought it would get better once the job was over for the season, but it got worse. Some x-rays were done and turned out I have a crack in my left tibia.

So how'd I do that? :idunno

wow debby, that the height of fashion, should have got the other foot too to have a matching pair:lau
glad this dr didi something about it

You guys are cracking me up...matching pair? pink?

No to both of those but I am thinking about possible holiday decorations. :gig

just make sure the right"boot " is black to match and also the holiday decorations the same on both sides:lol: maybe blinking lights? just please, no solid red, throw some green in

Those tiny little battery operated lights would be cute. Some little pom poms for balls. You and Igor can have the Ugliest Christmas Boot contest :lol:

Good morning everyone!

Sharron, sorry to hear your husband's sore this morning. Puttering around the house isn't necessarily a bad way to spend the day.

Hi Bob, Sue and IM!

A bit later today I have an appointment to see the new doctor. Keeping my fingers crossed she's ok.
How did your appointment go and do you like this doctor?
Morning everyone! :frow
Another chilly morning 43°F. Ground fog in the valleys. No wind....deathly still.
View attachment 1961469
View attachment 1961470
Neighbors gate. All kinds of lights and curio objects, statues, old gas signs, lots of crosses.

Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate
Love your pictures :love

going to be scarce for a while... Cleaning kitchen for thanks giving.... Packing my jewelry supplies and Sorting clothes.

For what its worth I went from a 5x to a 2x after loosing almost 100 pounds. This means my older smaller clothes in storage are too big.

So Am donating a boat load Some can be altered most cant.

deb
That's awesome on losing the weight

I want to show off my new fancy footwear:
View attachment 1961889

Wish I would have thought to ask them for spikes on the bottom, we're supposed to see snow on Wed & Thurs.
oh my, hope it heals quickly. :hugs

Everyone asks me that Kathy. All I know is my left foot was painful most the summer and I chalked it up to being on my feet all day on the job. Thought it would get better once the job was over for the season, but it got worse. Some x-rays were done and turned out I have a crack in my left tibia.

So how'd I do that? :idunno
Didja come down from the roost a little hard? Sorry if that’s a bad one, I couldn’t resist.

Back
Top Bottom