The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We’re in the middle of a blizzard.
That will be us in a few hours. Mr. NOAA was wrong about one thing last night/this morning and no one is complaining. It was supposed to be -10°F at 6 AM, meaning closer to -15°F for us. But it was -8°F at 8 or 9 last night and started warming, it was 0°F at 8 AM :D

I don't realize what day it is most of the time! :lol:
Me too though it was worse when I got laid off/retired July 2013. Now I can get a decent idea of what day it is by when DD1 and DW are home during the day though Monday being a Federal holiday will mess that up. DW isn't usually home on Mondays.

dyc, sean, thats why they make calendars lol
But that is kind of like using a dictionary to look up a word to see how it is spelled. If you can't spell it, it can be hard to find. It will take a long time to find "sighcologist".

If you don't know what day yesterday was, looking at a calendar isn't going to be much help figuring out what day today is. Fortunately we do have BYC and people will post "Happy hump day" or TGIF so that narrows it down to just a few possibilities as long as you know what month it is.

Get dressed
Drink more coffee
Clean the cat box
Check on the chickens
Shovel snow

Lots of excitement going on around here :gig
Honestly the only fun thing on that list is drink more coffee!

I'll be painting and working on coop modifications all day. It'll mean lots of alone time, something I miss right now. Gotta take the pups to the park first though.

Have a great day!

Good morning folks. I've made coffee and went to get the boys their Saturday morning McDs for breakfast. Now I'm laying on the bed surrounded by doggies and wish I could just stay here and chill with them all day!
Have a great day everyone.
morning im :frow
wishing i could go back to bed, come to think of it, no reason i can't:frow

Honestly the only fun thing on that list is drink more coffee!

I'll be painting and working on coop modifications all day. It'll mean lots of alone time, something I miss right now. Gotta take the pups to the park first though.

Have a great day!

Alone time is good...I enjoy that myself.

Have fun at the dog park!

Back
Top Bottom