The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone. :frow
:frow Have a great day Sour
Good morning everyone!

Our snow and winds finally stopped some time during the night. And I guess it moved on to DMC's house (sorry!).
:frow Have a great day Debby, be careful shoveling
Good morning folks. I've made coffee and went to get the boys their Saturday morning McDs for breakfast. Now I'm laying on the bed surrounded by doggies and wish I could just stay here and chill with them all day!
Have a great day everyone.
:frow Have a great day IM, enjoy your quiet time
Good morning everyone.
:frow Morning Cappy have a great day

Morning Bruce :frow So glad NOAA was wrong.

Sorry folks for filling up the queue, I got behind.. :oops:

:frow Have a great day Sour
:frow Have a great day Debby, be careful shoveling
:frow Have a great day IM, enjoy your quiet time
:frow Morning Cappy have a great day

Morning Bruce :frow So glad NOAA was wrong.

Sorry folks for filling up the queue, I got behind.. :oops:

What do you have planned for the weekend Bob? (Other than trying to stay dry.)

Good morning folks. I've made coffee and went to get the boys their Saturday morning McDs for breakfast. Now I'm laying on the bed surrounded by doggies and wish I could just stay here and chill with them all day!
Have a great day everyone.
Good morning IM ! :frow

Good morning :frow

-39c this morning, so it's starting to warm up. Tomorrow is supposed to be the last day of this cold snap. They're now predicting +1 on Monday :wee

Would you believe, on Wednesday, when it was -49, that my boss wanted me to go out & shovel?! There was only about 1/2" of snow. Needless to say, I told him that I was exercising the right to refuse work. He tried to tell me that I could come in to warm up from time to time. Absolutely nuts. Eyeballs can get frostbite in less than 2 minutes at those temps. It was bad enough when we had a customer come in wanting 5 100lb propane tanks filled.

Back
Top Bottom