The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It's bad out there! Part of what bothers me about the whole hiring process, people come to you looking for a job so you hire them and then they don't want to work. I don't get it.
That's very common nowdays. They think all the have to do is show up....granted that is the most important part of a job showing up every work day but the other important part is "do your job".
The one thing that gripes me most is, you offer the job to them, they know the pay scale, then complain about the pay and wind up quitting. If you know the pay scale and don't like it....don't waste my time and yours, ...look for employment somewhere else.

When we were living in Key West, we saw a help wanted article in the paper. It went something along the lines of "Help wanted. If you have a drug or drinking problem, don't like to work hard and can't show up on time, don't bother to apply...you already work here." :gig

I think a lot of employers can relate!

When we were living in Key West, we saw a help wanted article in the paper. It went something along the lines of "Help wanted. If you have a drug or drinking problem, don't like to work hard and can't show up on time, don't bother to apply...you already work here." :gig

Yep! :lol:

I think a lot employees don't really know the culture of the company they're starting a job with. Once you're in and get a taste of it, your mind can change. Management changes can impact that culture and change it, not always for the best.

One of the things that really bothers me is all the diversity and inclusion junk happening in large corporations. In our jobs it shouldn't matter what our gender, skin color or sexual preference is. That stuff needs to stay OUT of the workplace.

It's bad out there! Part of what bothers me about the whole hiring process, people come to you looking for a job so you hire them and then they don't want to work. I don't get it.
me neither but everyone has a different work ethic than we do, they want top pay for one hours work but paid for a full day

Back
Top Bottom