The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I hope you are successfulšŸ˜

Me too! Some of this is stuff I've been putting off forever like cleaning out the pantry. Yesterday I started tidying that up and among that chaos I found outdated canned stuff, tons of plastic empty plastic containers and 5 rolls of parchment paper (yep, five :lol: ) . And I need to go back to town for a few errands.

Looks like the clean up is going to take a few trips to the dumpster down the road. But it will be nice to get it done and with more snow on the way Sunday, I want to get done before then.

Me too! Some of this is stuff I've been putting off forever like cleaning out the pantry. Yesterday I started tidying that up and among that chaos I found outdated canned stuff, tons of plastic empty plastic containers and 5 rolls of parchment paper (yep, five :lol: ) . And I need to go back to town for a few errands.

Looks like the clean up is going to take a few trips to the dumpster down the road. But it will be nice to get it done and with more snow on the way Sunday, I want to get done before then.
I hope we donā€™t get any more dumpings and you too!! March can be direct hit or miss for snow.

Back
Top Bottom