The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

My list is short today. Work on the office. But the tasks to get that done are a bear!! We’re not doing anything tomorrow so the more we get done today the better. Tomorrow we are going up to Billings and I’m blowing this kidney diet out of the water! Steak dinner with all the trimmings. I will pass on the celebratory margarita with extra salt, though.

Man I hope things aren’t as serious as they sound. Remember when we were kids and the only thing we really feared was getting caught doing mischief, or facing meatloaf and broccoli for dinner? Kids today have to worry about things we never dreamed of.

Good morning, everyone!! Guess I’d best get at it.
:frow Good morning Blooie, have a great day and enjoy your trip tomorrow
Hi everyone.
:frow Good morning Cappy, have a great day

Good morning all. Ermegerd! I'm 18 pages behind. I still have 15 minutes until I have to be in a meeting at work about the layoff. Sometimes being habitually early sucks. I'm going to get caught up, have a great day everyone!

Hi IM, you're almost done with that job now! :thumbsup

My list is short today. Work on the office. But the tasks to get that done are a bear!! We’re not doing anything tomorrow so the more we get done today the better. Tomorrow we are going up to Billings and I’m blowing this kidney diet out of the water! Steak dinner with all the trimmings. I will pass on the celebratory margarita with extra salt, though.

Man I hope things aren’t as serious as they sound. Remember when we were kids and the only thing we really feared was getting caught doing mischief, or facing meatloaf and broccoli for dinner? Kids today have to worry about things we never dreamed of.

Good morning, everyone!! Guess I’d best get at it.

B, you can have the steak but can I have your salty margarita? :p

The only thing we had to worry about in school when I was a kid were the bomb drills where we all had to hide under our desks (like that was going to do any good) :lau

After the field trial on Thurs. I left the dogs with a handler to be run at a field trial today. This afternoon I received a call that Will (dog who got second on Thurs.) had won the class today. This is a pretty good start to the season. I've already picked them up and they are happily in their kennels.

After the field trial on Thurs. I left the dogs with a handler to be run at a field trial today. This afternoon I received a call that Will (dog who got second on Thurs.) had won the class today. This is a pretty good start to the season. I've already picked them up and they are happily in their kennels.
Good work for those dogs! We used to take our Shelties to obedience trials. I was so proud of them. Candy won High in Trial at a German Shepherd specialty show! Among her other HIT wins, that one stands out. She got a trophy with a Shepherd on it!

Good work for those dogs! We used to take our Shelties to obedience trials. I was so proud of them. Candy won High in Trial at a German Shepherd specialty show! Among her other HIT wins, that one stands out. She got a trophy with a Shepherd on it!

We have obedience trained all of our golden retrievers and competed on obedience trials with Livvy. She got her CDX both AKC and UKC. If I were not so heavily invested time wise in the field trials, I would take up agility and obedience trialing - maybe in my next life.

We have obedience trained all of our golden retrievers and competed on obedience trials with Livvy. She got her CDX both AKC and UKC. If I were not so heavily invested time wise in the field trials, I would take up agility and obedience trialing - maybe in my next life.
Obedience is a lot more objective than conformation. I enjoyed it. Used to run obedience classes too.

Way to go, Will, Sour, (and handler!).

I loved conformation, obedience, and hunting trials with my retrievers. One of the puppies we bred took Bred by Exhibitor at the Flatcoat National Specialty. That, and training Maxie from puppyhood on up as a Service Dog for a gentleman who was a quadriplegi, were the high points of my dgo career!

I will pass on the celebratory margarita with extra salt, though.
No margaritas on your diet? Not even with no salt???? 😭

Since I might not catch you until late tomorrow (Town meeting day), and you should have this as soon as you wake up and get on the computer.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BLOOIE AND KEN!!!!!!

Of course being as you are 2 hours "behind" me you might see it tonight but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom