The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I can imagine. Suddenly having no schedule is very weird!
That was the first thing I noticed when I retired. No idea what day of the week it was.

Princess has been taping and binging on a series called "Snapped" - generally about women and how they have killed their significant others. Should I be scared ?
Um, I think so!!! I suspect it would be a good idea for you to watch as well so you can keep tabs on the various scenarios and see if she has the necessary materials at hand.

Yeah, they are feeling the boredom. Can't speak for their neighbors, but daughter and granddaughter have the same Gypsy nature as the Princess. :love
Must be a handful if your SIL is a planing type.

my 160qt pot
That isn't a pot it is a barrel!

Daughter just sent a video of her finishing the race and the racers celebrating with Corona beers. I have no idea where such behavior comes from. Must be the Gypsy blood.
Did they break the tape at the same time?

There are signs of life starting to appear.
IMG_20200329_190032.jpg
It's day 4. Only 31 to go. :th

I cannot see well enough into the 3 massive big fat eggs that are unusually large. The other 6 are more normal sized. I can see a hint of something in 4 or 5 of those. I'm slightly worried the humidity isn't high enough. Some of the air cells look a bit big, but a weigh-in on day 7 will tell me more.

Hope you've all slept well.

Back
Top Bottom