The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

i usually don't ask for the feet since my processor like them for eating(shes also a good friend)
we used to do it ourselves but my hands won't let me reach up in and pull out anymore without a lot of pain, and sue does it for a 1,25 a chicken so can't complain about that.
For me it's my back. I can eviscerate up to 300 birds in a day, but I'll have a hard time walking for several days after. 1.25 per bird would be worth it. I can still break down a chicken into cutups in about 3 minutes per bird. Gizzards are two a minute if I make the first cut right, if not then it's lost.

For me it's my back. I can eviscerate up to 300 birds in a day, but I'll have a hard time walking for several days after. 1.25 per bird would be worth it. I can still break down a chicken into cutups in about 3 minutes per bird. Gizzards are two a minute if I make the first cut right, if not then it's lost.
:eek: lose a gizzard, that ain't happening around here, cook gets the heart, gizzard and part of the liver. i even cleaned those when i used to do quail and doves, also mullet along with the roe

We are at 61 right now. I had a few windows open for awhile. It was warmer then they said it would be. I wish I could live without a/c as I like my windows open.
i like a/c when i cook in the summer but most of the time i use a barn fan that pulls the hot air out one window and the cool air in the other window. i get too cold in a/c no matter how high its set

Do you plant flowers in addition to your veggie garden Sue?
Yes, we do plant flowers, but haven't since moving here. We plant flowers that are anti bug and of course I can't remember the names. We also have tall red flowering plants in front of the house that are really pretty. We need to transplant some that we moved. When they bloom I'll get a picture for you :)

Back
Top Bottom