The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I did the ones that came in this morning and got tired, had to take a brief nap. :lol:
My apologies to the greeters who didn't get liked this morning... I gave up after a page and a half in my queue and went and did new greets. The volume this week has been crazy and quite literally, I had 150 watched, unread threads in my queue this morning. I think I got through 60 or so and threw in the towel. I believe anyone who takes the time to greet a new person deserves a like (well mostly), but it was more than I could handle this morning.

It's not like I'm going anywhere anyway.

We got word today the golf course will not be open through the month of April (at least).
Debby, you need to spend sometime getting to know the CARES act. Your unemployment will be extended and enriched under the act. And there will likely be checks heading your way for stimulus.

My apologies to the greeters who didn't get liked this morning... I gave up after a page and a half in my queue and went and did new greets. The volume this week has been crazy and quite literally, I had 150 watched, unread threads in my queue this morning. I think I got through 60 or so and threw in the towel. I believe anyone who takes the time to greet a new person deserves a like (well mostly), but it was more than I could handle this morning.

I get it Bob. My queue is one reason I stopped for a couple days. Now I'll just say "hello" and immediately "unwatch". I hope you, Sour, Chrissy and Sean, being the regular dependable greeters you are, will know I like you any way! :D

Debby, you need to spend sometime getting to know the CARES act. Your unemployment will be extended and enriched under the act. And there will likely be checks heading your way for stimulus.

I'll check that out Bob, hadn't heard anything about it. Guess I've only been watching a tiny fraction of the news the past week or so, it's too depressing.

Back
Top Bottom