The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I like the white noise and cooling of a fan at night but DH doesn't. He says the noise bothers him, which is funny...I think he could sleep through a zombie apocalypse and not hear a thing.
It common to think that we do not sleep well because of the few times we wake in the night.

I actually sleep fine according to my fitness band.

Good morning everyone! :frow

Good morning Chrissy!

Good morning everyone. Dentist called, and I am getting my teeth tomorrow. Since March 13 I have been living with the temporaries that he installed - broke one crown and lost one veneer, but the rest remain.

That's been a long wait! Glad they'll take care of things tomorrow.

Good morning everyone. Dentist called, and I am getting my teeth tomorrow. Since March 13 I have been living with the temporaries that he installed - broke one crown and lost one veneer, but the rest remain.
That is good news!

My DW is waiting for a dental guard to stop tooth grinding. It as bee months now to get it!

Good news Sour, that must have seemed like forever!

I over did yard work and hurt myself I think. It has been at least a week if not longer though, might need to go to the doc.
go im, better safe than sorry
Good morning everyone 😊 have a great Thursday
I sure hope this rain is moving away, fingers crossed it stays gone for awhile

Morning :frow Sharron, Debby, DMC, and Cappy
morning sue

Back
Top Bottom