The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I get my teeth cleaned on Monday and an orthodontist visit right after. I told the dentist I’m excited. He said no one has ever told him they were excited to see him :lol: We have his kids at daycare. I was hoping to have these braces off sooner rather then later but this virus and a stubborn tooth are delaying things.

Maybe not much longer with the braces DMC! How long have you had them now?

Opie woke up from his nap long enough to say hello everyone!

Opie May 2020.JPG

How hot? We haven’t hit 80 yet.
We made a new high for the day of over 90° yesterday. It was not comfortable!

It would be ok with me if we never got over 80*
Here too!!!

Guinness comes in a 6-pack and that lasts us a year (we don't drink it plain).
We do! Had tacos earlier this week and just for the timeliness of it bought a bottle of Corona. Reminded us why we don't drink IPAs. At least it wasn't as weak as "Light" beer which for DW and me isn't worth opening.

Felt a bit better yesterday so I went to the park but sat the whole time and was back in bed by mid day. It's all in my lower back, hips and legs.
I was wondering if maybe a warm soak in the tub would help.

I should be waiting for Igor every night with his slippers and pipe while the children play quietly :lau
I thought they were supposed to be fed and in bed before Dad came home???

Ibuprofen yes. I'm trying not to take too many though.
You can get 12 hour extended release Advil in Canada. They don't sell it here which is a crying shame. When DW is hurtin' 4 hours doesn't last through the night (no surprise)

Does that count as fun?
It does for the clerk at the P.O.! Nothing like having to keep track of the overflow when someone's PO Box gets full.

I think my order from nutsonline.com has come in...sort of a gift from me to us. :D
Ours came today. Don't get the cherry cordials, they are TOO TASTY!!!

I like the traditional, but then, I've never had any other flavor.
We got the dark chocolate covered malt balls. Generally speaking dark chocolate far outweighs milk here.

Our dryer does that too.
Our washer says "CLICK!" and the dryer just stops. That is probably because we turn off the end of cycle noise ;) I THINK they both beep otherwise.

like husband says, takes me all day to get done what used to take me an hour
I see I'm not the only person here who identifies with that situation.

She fell while ice skating.
On the natural pond in her backyard. VERY localized cold spot ;)

Maybe not much longer with the braces DMC! How long have you had them now?
Seems like a LONG time!!! But then it does take longer to get adult's teeth to move.

they have a picture of a rooster to show the quality of the breed, but those chicks sure are cuties, they are beautiful chickens
The two cockerels in my avatar are pita pinta chicks about 15 weeks old. They molted one more time and were more black in color

Back
Top Bottom