The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Not good there Cap!! Maybe you need a feed storage bin that is just lower than the bed of the truck. Then you could back up to it, open each bag in turn and let them spill their contents in the bin.

I have issues with my back big time. So one of my work arounds is building a feed delivery system to Storage hoppers.

There is a video out there using a converted trash can as the hopper. A Leaf blower and PVC pipe for delivery. I dont seem to be able to find it. But that is what I want to do.

Trash can with funnel base attached to the PVC It can be positioned according to what bin to put the feed in. Light weight and easy to disassemble when not in use.

deb

I have issues with my back big time. So one of my work arounds is building a feed delivery system to Storage hoppers.

There is a video out there using a converted trash can as the hopper. A Leaf blower and PVC pipe for delivery. I dont seem to be able to find it. But that is what I want to do.

Trash can with funnel base attached to the PVC It can be positioned according to what bin to put the feed in. Light weight and easy to disassemble when not in use.

deb
That is nice!

I have been watching the gold rush series and they would call that a Bush Fix!

Back
Top Bottom