The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm in isolation. Got tested yesterday. They ask a lot of questions to make sure you're eligible for the test. They need to be careful with test kits...I get it. I have several symptoms..and I'm 66 years old. Waiting for the phone call. I'm doing ok right now
I hope you get a good report soon!

I'm out of meally worms. Do they sell those?

Yes, actually they do. But I'm home now and won't be going back for at least 2 weeks.

I'm in isolation. Got tested yesterday. They ask a lot of questions to make sure you're eligible for the test. They need to be careful with test kits...I get it. I have several symptoms..and I'm 66 years old. Waiting for the phone call. I'm doing ok right now

Cynthia you take care of yourself. We'll be hoping you test out ok :hugs

Butter softens in 20 second in the microwave. On for 3 seconds, turn. on for three more seconds, turn. Repeat until softened. Usually does not take the entire 20 second even.
My microwave, butter cube, takes 12 seconds to completely melt to liquid. I never can time it right.

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day... You started early this morning...
Hi Bob, too early!
Wow, you're early! Have a great day :)

Hi Chrissy :frow

Thanks Bob, you also! By the way, your bread looks amazing!
Hi IM:)
:hugs
Good morning everyone!

Looks like DMC got the early shift and I got the late one :D
I don’t like the early shift!
I had a dentist and Ortho appointment. 3 hours of my life gone. My gap that we were hoping would get smaller did nothing so I asked what we can try next. We decided to put fillings on two teeth as that was my best option. He doesn’t think it will budge since it hasn’t moved in the last 4 months and very little the 3 months before. If what he did today works he’s hoping I’ll have them off in 2 months.:flThe fillings will get done the same day the braces come off.

My microwave, butter cube, takes 12 seconds to completely melt to liquid. I never can time it right.
I set it for 20 seconds and the stop it after 3 seconds. If I wait longer I risk melting in one spot.

I soften butter like this quite often

Back
Top Bottom