The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

good morning everyone. This is the view from my patio this morning, chance of t-storms later, yuck!
View attachment 2172897

I saw on the news at one point that milk was being dumped because of delivery issues but that wad maybe in April or May. Milk was low at one point but not to that extreme.

Looks like a pretty morning IM!

good morning everyone. This is the view from my patio this morning, chance of t-storms later, yuck!
View attachment 2172897

I saw on the news at one point that milk was being dumped because of delivery issues but that wad maybe in April or May. Milk was low at one point but not to that extreme.
Very pretty view and I get the stay inside with the temperature, the humidity is what gets me 😞

Good morning Bob and DMC!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Here's a question for you all...yesterday at the grocery store the entire dairy case was empty...no milk, cream, 1/2 & 1/2, nothing at all. There were 2 signs posted, one was that eggs were out (not a big surprise) and the second sign said if anyone needs dairy, an employee would have to get it for them.

Is there a shortage on milk products or is this just something weird going on with my store?
All sorts of weirdness out there. I too have heard of farmers having to dump product as the processors were closed... If one wants to cover their bases Wally world sells a really good whole milk powder that actually tastes like Milk. Nestle NIDO.
Good morning, All - :frow. With all the disruptions going on right now, Debby, who knows what is happening. :barnie Milk supply here has remained okay.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good morning everyone! :frow
:frow Good morning Chrissy, have a great day
View attachment 2172897

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day.

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
All sorts of weirdness out there. I too have heard of farmers having to dump product as the processors were closed... If one wants to cover their bases Wally world sells a really good whole milk powder that actually tastes like Milk. Nestle NIDO.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
:frow Good morning Chrissy, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day.
You too Bob! NIDO tastes like real milk? I'm going to try it, we make our own hot chocolate powder and that's always a complaint.

Back
Top Bottom