The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

What's a banana chair? I don't think I've heard of those.
These things. In CA we called them banana chairs but I have no idea why. They fold up flat and are very handy to have around. Chair or lounger in one.
Capture+_2020-06-06-05-22-12.png

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great Saturday

You guys .it was negative...and I'm out of isolation. Sorry I didn't come back sooner.. It took 4 days for the result. I'm feet better now too. I did get more sick after the test..so have been taking it easy. Thursday I felt pretty good. Guess I just had another flu bug. No one else in the house got it! My kids think I was over stressed after having gone 5 weeks taking care of my sister on hospice in our home, then having her pass, and getting funeral arrangements and all. Yes, have to admit..that was stressful. I sure miss her. I was guardian of her for 14 years. She was almost like one of my own kids..she was my youngest sister. Mentally handicapped, sweetest little soul. Like I said before though, sure glad I got her out of the nursing home. I wouldn't have been able to be there for her. Thank you so much for the prayers. I'm serious when I say, I was thinking, I bet I'm getting a lot of prayers and thoughts regarding this illness. Sure love you guys. Best post this on the other sites I put it. If I miss one and someone asks..please let them know. 😊

Good morning :frow that is great news !!!

morning all
Good morning IM :frowhave a great Saturday

Thanks☺I can’t believe how camping has taken off. If you don’t book a spot way ahead you don’t get one.
View attachment 2179426
Good morning DMC :frowhave a great weekend and enjoy camping !!!

yeah one of those. I want a very basic model with just beds, we can rough the rest of it. Shoot we used to sleep in a sleeping bag on a banana chair under the stars around a fire. We thought the banana chairs were fancy!
That’s too much roughing it for me...maybe 20 years ago:DWe took the mattress out of our camper and put a real one in. It was like laying on a spring. It takes a standard Queen.

That’s too much roughing it for me...maybe 20 years ago:DWe took the mattress out of our camper and put a real one in. It was like laying on a spring. It takes a standard Queen.
I don't blame you, I don't want to rough it so much these days either. Cooking over a fire and stuff isn't so bad, but a bed to sleep on would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom