The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thanks all for the good wishes for work! My boss called me yesterday and I'm getting paid for today, but training starts tomorrow. She was in UT for work and was delayed getting back to AZ. All I have to do today is set up my desk and test the camera.

Nice to get paid for today :thumbsup

That's starting off the new job right!

Good morning everyone! :frow

@N F C Debby, sorry its been so long since I've stopped by your thread here. Life sort of gets in the way sometimes, gets a person off track!

So how is everyone doing today? Are you handing this heat wave ok? We've had near 90 degrees all week, very hot for our altitude. I feel like I am going to melt! Hopefully everyone is safe and cool, birds and other critters too.

Have a fabulous day all!

Good morning everyone! :frow

@N F C Debby, sorry its been so long since I've stopped by your thread here. Life sort of gets in the way sometimes, gets a person off track!

So how is everyone doing today? Are you handing this heat wave ok? We've had near 90 degrees all week, very hot for our altitude. I feel like I am going to melt! Hopefully everyone is safe and cool, birds and other critters too.

Have a fabulous day all!

HELLOOOOOO, so good to see you here!

You & I are in the same boat with our heat waves (high 80's to 90). Very hot for us. But I bet @ronott1 and @igorsMistress would gladly swap our temps for theirs :lol: They can have their over-100's!

HELLOOOOOO, so good to see you here!

You & I are in the same boat with our heat waves (high 80's to 90). Very hot for us. But I bet @ronott1 and @igorsMistress would gladly swap our temps for theirs :lol: They can have their over-100's!
Thanks Debby, it's nice to be here! :)

I don't know how folks handle temps 100+. Can you breathe in that heat? :p Dangerous temps like that.

By the way...have you all heard of "summer teeth"?

Summer teeth.jpg

Back
Top Bottom