The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone! :frow

@N F C Debby, sorry its been so long since I've stopped by your thread here. Life sort of gets in the way sometimes, gets a person off track!

So how is everyone doing today? Are you handing this heat wave ok? We've had near 90 degrees all week, very hot for our altitude. I feel like I am going to melt! Hopefully everyone is safe and cool, birds and other critters too.

Have a fabulous day all!
:frow Good morning Leyla have a great day. So good to see you.

I don't get it either, I'd never make it. And the animals with feathers & fur, they have to be roasting.
Yes, temps over 100 can kill livestock, elderly people too. I have always had a propensity for heat stroke, it gets over 90 and I don't feel so good.
:frow Good morning Leyla have a great day. So good to see you.
Good morning Bob! :frow Great to see you! How have you been doing? What's new out there? :)

Yes, temps over 100 can kill livestock, elderly people too. I have always had a propensity for heat stroke, it gets over 90 and I don't feel so good.

Good morning Bob! :frow Great to see you! How have you been doing? What's new out there? :)
The last month has been really rough, but things are really looking up now.

Hey Leyla, how's your little dog doing these days?
Lollie is doing fair. Gosh, he is looking so old now. Still declining but much slower now, it took a while to get the right meds and dosages correct. He is doing a lot more coughing the last few days, it might be time to get him back in to the vet to listen to the fluid in his lungs. But he still enjoys life, he still does 1 zoomie through the living room each morning and barks for food! :D As long as he still has that spark for life, all is good!

How are your kitties doing? How many do you have now?

Back
Top Bottom