The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Bob (and Sue too, if you're reading)!

Hi Sharron! Are you busy with your garden and canning today?
hi debby
yes, going outside as soon as i drink my coffee, then feed then check to see if i have anything that needs picked, then plant two trays of flowers i bought yesterday at the auction, things still aren't normal there but i do manage to find something once in a while

hi debby
yes, going outside as soon as i drink my coffee, then feed then check to see if i have anything that needs picked, then plant two trays of flowers i bought yesterday at the auction, things still aren't normal there but i do manage to find something once in a while

How are your little pigs doing?

Good morning all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
I can say good morning to you all. It's after 10pm here but I stayed up late because the leader of one of our major political parties resigned for health reasons today (he'd actually only been the leader for I think it was 53 days after he rolled the last leader), so I have stayed up late to see who the successor will be as we have an election happening in September.

Hope you all have a great day and I'm off to bed. 🤣
:frow Good evening Jae, sleep well

:frow Good morning all, I hope everyone has a fabulous day today! Keep cool out there!

Pinterest is horribly addicting no matter what your interests are! :D

Good morning to you!

Pinterest...I resisted looking for a long time. Now I look at least a couple times a day. I have found a few good recipes on there. And some good funnies :D

Good morning to you!

Pinterest...I resisted looking for a long time. Now I look at least a couple times a day. I have found a few good recipes on there. And some good funnies :D
Yes I scroll through a ton of dessert recipes and crocheting. :D I can kill an hour looking and "saving" in no time!

Back
Top Bottom