The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I see by the "likes" that Sue is way past me, probably caught up! And I can't catch up just yet. DD1 is gone and I have to start my loaf of Champlain sourdough bread.

And it was so warm outside we washed the dog, who then proceeded to roll in the mud! :mad:
Of course, you washed off its sunblock!

My count was down by 42 this morning and I have no idea why.
I could be down 4,200 and not know.

Told you I was probably the only one weird about it :gig
We all have our OCD things Debby :D

All I have to do today is set up my desk and test the camera.
Nice to ease into the job.

Can you breathe in that heat?
Only if you don't inhale. Of course it is pretty much the same at -20°F. You breathe REALLY shallow.

Me too! It's much more polite to others just to add another layer of clothes than it is to take off too many :gig
Just make sure you have a shirt and shoes (plus mask) before you go in the stores. I don't think I've ever seen a sign that said "No skirt/pants No service"

put the bricks back on that have fallen off.
:eek: I gather they are not structural.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Wind, the baby goat, was captured by our neighbor...over a mile away!
:wee :celebrate
Well this one is 6 weeks old and tiny!
I think she needs a GPS tracking collar!

I would have given up. That’s a lot to read :lol:
Me too, I start maybe 5 pages back from the current post when I get WAY behind.

he's been slightly occupied so the garden has suffered.
But he has his priorities straight! Super glad to see you back home.

We don't have much oak, but they love tulip tree leaves.
Are you "fortunate" enough to have Japanese Knotweed? I understand goats really love that stuff (which is NOT how the rest of us think of it).

Howdy, all! I've got miles and miles to catch up on everything, but want to pop in and say hello and share a picture:
View attachment 2243438
Chewy and baby are doing good. You can see his little horns now!

I hope everyone is doing well.
Hi Meg :) It's nice to see you. Chewy and the little dude are adorable but he's getting so big!

:wee :celebrate

I think she needs a GPS tracking collar!

Me too, I start maybe 5 pages back from the current post when I get WAY behind.

But he has his priorities straight! Super glad to see you back home.

Are you "fortunate" enough to have Japanese Knotweed? I understand goats really love that stuff (which is NOT how the rest of us think of it).
We don't have knotweed, but there is kudzu nearby. I actually cut some for the goats today.

Back
Top Bottom