The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I see by the "likes" that Sue is way past me, probably caught up! And I can't catch up just yet. DD1 is gone and I have to start my loaf of Champlain sourdough bread.

Of course, you washed off its sunblock!

I could be down 4,200 and not know.

We all have our OCD things Debby :D

Nice to ease into the job.

Only if you don't inhale. Of course it is pretty much the same at -20°F. You breathe REALLY shallow.

Just make sure you have a shirt and shoes (plus mask) before you go in the stores. I don't think I've ever seen a sign that said "No skirt/pants No service"

:eek: I gather they are not structural.
No, very thin bricks.

Good morning everyone! :frow

I think this is going to be a "full pot o coffee" morning for me! I am super tired. ☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

I hope everyone has a great day!

Morning Leyla!

Save some of that coffee for me, I've been awake since 2am. :caf Today is shaping up to be a good nap day.

Hope you have a wonderful day Leyla, give Lollie a hug!

Morning Leyla!

Save some of that coffee for me, I've been awake since 2am. :caf Today is shaping up to be a good nap day.

Hope you have a wonderful day Leyla, give Lollie a hug!
Plenty of coffee for the both of us Debby! :) Let me start up my other coffee pot, coffee is on for everyone here!!

Debby, what are you doing up so early for?!

I agree, let's declare this a BYC nap day!! 💤 😴

Good morning everyone! :frow

I think this is going to be a "full pot o coffee" morning for me! I am super tired. ☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

I hope everyone has a great day!
You also! That’s a lot of coffee!
Good morning DMC, hope you have a great day!
You have a good day also! This is my view this morning. I could get used to it:)Last nights sunset was so pretty! The neighbors dogs just came to visit me. She wasn’t very happy as they weren’t listening🤣

A142D533-AB64-48E5-918C-D411713131A8.jpeg
BC6FCC91-055B-4DC8-BEB1-EE28B20DA752.jpeg

Plenty of coffee for the both of us Debby! :) Let me start up my other coffee pot, coffee is on for everyone here!!

Debby, what are you doing up so early for?!

I agree, let's declare this a BYC nap day!! 💤 😴

An official BYC nap day sounds perfect!

You know how sometimes you wake up with the same thing that was on your mind the night before? That's what got me awake too early....not that it helps at all :rolleyes:

A nap will make everything ok'er!

You have a good day also! This is my view this morning. I could get used to it:)Last nights sunset was so pretty! The neighbors dogs just came to visit me. She wasn’t very happy as they weren’t listening🤣

View attachment 2244443
View attachment 2244442

Beautiful pictures DMC, and I like your mug too :D Looks like the perfect spot to have a cup of coffee!

View attachment 2244443
View attachment 2244442
Oh I love the photos!! 💖 Are you out RVing? I would love to be out traveling right now!

Back
Top Bottom