The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Oh happy Birthday!! :woot Glad you got your health back on track! I am in my 60s too, I've been very lucky and have had no health issues what so ever! (Knock on wood) Have a fabulous day Microchick!
Thanks TwoCrows. Very hot day today in the mid 90s with heat indexes up to 110. I'm staying in and gorge on cake and old movies!

Happy Birthday!
Thanks Ron.

Happy birthday!! :woot :D
Thanks Chrissy. I'm 30 with 37 years of experience! :lau

Thanks @bruceha2000! My secret is out!

Proudly reached 67 years of age today! I'm not bothered by the number at all. Had several bad health crisis in the past that I had the odds of not surviving but did so every year is a celebration for me!:wee

Happy happy birthday! Cake, a/c and old movies sounds like the perfect way to spend a birthday...enjoy! 🎂

A belated good morning, Chat Folk.
:frow Good afternoon Sour have a great day
Good Morning!
:frow Good afternoon Ron have a great day

Proudly reached 67 years of age today! I'm not bothered by the number at all. Had several bad health crisis in the past that I had the odds of not surviving but did so every year is a celebration for me!:wee
:frow Good afternoon micro, have a great day and Happy Birthday 🎂
Microchick, 67 is still in the "kid range," I just turned 73. I always believe that birthdays mean G-D has renewed us for another year. So I graciously take what I get.

* Jews can speak the word but can only write it as G-D -don't know why but I follow the rules.
:frow Good afternoon Nancy, have a great day
Hi Feather! I need to go out and load the truck. Sigh. At least it has cooled off.

Oh no, how is she doing today?
:frow Good afternoon Cappy, have a great day
Sounds like you have the perfect birthday planned. 🥳
:frow Good morning Jae, have a great day and enjoy your Sunday.

I’m glad! And that’s not all of them! Lol

Good afternoon Cali :frow hope your day is going well

It can be tough to convalesce for very active people but it is necessary.

It is good to see you doing better

Good afternoon Ron :frowhope your day is going well

A belated good morning, Chat Folk.

Good afternoon Sour :frowhope your day is going well

I finally caught up! The problem with actually accomplishing something during the day is that I get WAY behind on BYC and BYH.

First: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @microchick !

Second: HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY Ron and DW.

I guess Sunny needs to stay outside as a FTGD (Fruit Tree Guardian Dog)

Time to lock those devices up at bed time!

Especially when not all generations are pulling their own weight per their capabilities.

EXCELLENT IDEA. Though they might like where they live. Maybe just change the locks on the doors. Don't forget to change the code on the garage door opener.

Good, I hope something got through the hair and skull.

One day at a time Sue, just think how much better you are than even just 1 week ago.

Should be no problem for you.

Yeah because I've found the older I get the quicker "was that REALLY 3 years ago" happens.

Plus, unlike a ring, Ron can use the massager when DW isn't. Great twofer gift.

"Now" changes by the minute. There is no topic other than whatever people post and gets picked up by others.

Not possible!

Too darn hot to wear a coat to sneak them in Alex!

You are so right, one day at a time and last week was no fun
you have a great Saturday

Happy Birthday Microchick 🎁💐🎂

Thanks everyone!

Yeah, I used to like the 'reverse aging' thing until I hit 50 but after that the sags and bags and that danged gravity made it hard to pull off any more.

I'm going to have to start adjusting that '30' years tho. I hate having more experience than years on this earth. Maybe 40 with 27 years of experience? Yeah, I can live with that age!:highfive:

Back
Top Bottom