The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We haven't seen any this close to the houses since we moved here in 2016.

You can bet I'll be carefully eyeballing the nesting boxes before sticking my hand in there!
Hopefully you’re warned by a rattle.
We've had a bumper crop of prairie dogs around us this summer so I guess that's what attracted the snake. I just hope he doesn't have friends or family living close by.

I'll be careful!
We have had a bumper crop of snakes this summer. Not harmful but hubby is terrified of snakes.

G'morning all. Work is interesting. They are so disorganized; neither of the gals who run the place are focused on training and there are constant interruptions. I was bored waiting for them so finished some training on my own and one of them apologized. Gasp Kim! You shouldn't have had to 5 modules in one day, we've never done that before :rolleyes: oh please lady, I was licensed to write insurance in 47 states for 16 years. Fortunately I'm sassy enough to tell them to leave me to it and I'll ask if I have any questions. Today I'm totally on my own, finally!

G'morning all. Work is interesting. They are so disorganized; neither of the gals who run the place are focused on training and there are constant interruptions. I was bored waiting for them so finished some training on my own and one of them apologized. Gasp Kim! You shouldn't have had to 5 modules in one day, we've never done that before :rolleyes: oh please lady, I was licensed to write insurance in 47 states for 16 years. Fortunately I'm sassy enough to tell them to leave me to it and I'll ask if I have any questions. Today I'm totally on my own, finally!
Good morning IM :frowHave a great day 😊 Enjoy being left alone 😏

Back
Top Bottom