The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

G'morning all. Work is interesting. They are so disorganized; neither of the gals who run the place are focused on training and there are constant interruptions. I was bored waiting for them so finished some training on my own and one of them apologized. Gasp Kim! You shouldn't have had to 5 modules in one day, we've never done that before :rolleyes: oh please lady, I was licensed to write insurance in 47 states for 16 years. Fortunately I'm sassy enough to tell them to leave me to it and I'll ask if I have any questions. Today I'm totally on my own, finally!

Good for you IM, don't let them slow you down!

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day. It is so nice to get free of the trainers. Mine was horrible and was routinely causing data errors. Once I get into it, it took me six months to fix them all. Today, I'm now her trainer and routinely check her work.

:frowGood morning DMC, have a great day and stay safe.

:frowGood morning Chrissy, have a great day

That's an interesting turn of events :lol:

Good morning all. I’m back to work today, thank goodness! I tried to talk hubby into starting in on our bathroom with all this time off but he’s been working on cleaning up the old barn that fell down. I could have cleaned my house top to bottom but I didn’t:lol:

Your house cleaning and the bathroom work will be there when you're ready to get to it DMC. It was nice for you to have that break and take it easy for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom