The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Everything all settled down and drying out now Sour?
We are waiting on the big winds that are coming soon.

Cellar is drying. Power and cable cut out at 7 PM. Cable came back almost immediately, and power just came back. We really lucked out - apparently there are 1,400,000 households without power in the state. Just got a public emergency message from our county - 40 % of JCP&L customers in our county are without power. It was suggested that it will be days until power is restored to them and that they should shelter in place, go to relatives, or go to a motel/hotel because of the problems associated with public shelters and Covid 19. Right about now we are feeling really lucky.

Cellar is drying. Power and cable cut out at 7 PM. Cable came back almost immediately, and power just came back. We really lucked out - apparently there are 1,400,000 households without power in the state. Just got a public emergency message from our county - 40 % of JCP&L customers in our county are without power. It was suggested that it will be days until power is restored to them and that they should shelter in place, go to relatives, or go to a motel/hotel because of the problems associated with public shelters and Covid 19. Right about now we are feeling really lucky.
That is good news for your place!

It is sad about the damage and death though

Wow! Happy for you. Not as bad as for others. Hoping they can get things going sooner than later for them. It's so sad.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone 😊 have a great Wednesday

Pretty good. I am trying to add chicken wire to the goat fence so eventually the goats won't be able to get out. One of them escaped the pen today but she was easy to catch. I finished attaching the roll of wire today with zip ties. The skeeters were trying to eat me alive, even with repellent. Also working on fixing up another playhouse , this time for the Seramas.
Busy day for you Cappy, glad you caught the goat. Zip ties are great for fencing and repairing. Sorry the bugs were getting you, I think they are immune to the sprays.

morning rj :frow
looks like its going to be a long day, but have a good one
Good morning Sharron :frow have a great Wednesday

Good morning everyone! Have a safe and happy Wednesday :)
Good morning Chrissy :frowenjoy your Wednesday!

Back
Top Bottom