The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hopefully, get off early and go get Sue's meds. If I can manage to dislodge the doc's head from her backside. She wants us to wait until sat to pickup, but Sue's first dose is 4:00AM and pharmacy doesn't open until 8. btw, we're shopping for a new primary care doc. I've had all the stupid I can handle.:rant

Sorry about all the stupid, it seems there is plenty of that out there. Keep looking until you find one you both like and feel confident in. Good luck!

Sorry about all the stupid, it seems there is plenty of that out there. Keep looking until you find one you both like and feel confident in. Good luck!
There was a time, when we were younger that the docs worked for us and we were their focus. Today they work for the insurance company and pharmaceutical companies and we're just meat. I believe the goal today is to keep the patient sick enough to keep coming back but not die.

Morning everyone! Is it just me, or has this been like the longest week ever? 🤔
Longest week ever!
There was a time, when we were younger that the docs worked for us and we were their focus. Today they work for the insurance company and pharmaceutical companies and we're just meat. I believe the goal today is to keep the patient sick enough to keep coming back but not die.
Totally agree with you!

Back
Top Bottom