The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Are you talking about my recipe? You're welcome! I should let you know that dr stands for my husband & my initials...I've used it since 1998, but when I started using it I didn't realize people would call me doc, you are the third person to do so. Sorry for being misleading...I didn't intend to do so...lol! Just call me Rene'! 💞

Sounds like you got a lot done! I love Pho! 😊
:lau oh that's totally on me! No misleading going on there. Thanks for the clarification and I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable.

Your recipe for carnitas sounds delisherous! Plus if I can put it in an instant pot it's even better.

:lau oh that's totally on me! No misleading going on there. Thanks for the clarification and I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable.

Your recipe for carnitas sounds delisherous! Plus if I can put it in an instant pot it's even better.

Good morning IM! Did you get all your chores done yesterday so you can goof off today?

Naps ladies? Wer
Good morning IM! Did you get all your chores done yesterday so you can goof off today?
G'morning! Yes I got most of them done, just need to fertilize the oleanders this morning. We're taking the pups to the park, then going to my moms to visit for a bit. I'm feeling a little cooped up and need to go somewhere other than the usual.

What kind of fridge are you waiting on?

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great Saturday

Good morning all. I couldn’t sleep. I see a nap in my future.
Good morning DMC :frow enjoy your nap and have a great Saturday

Morning DMC! My future looks the same 😴
Good morning Debby :frow have a great Saturday

Good morning everyone. Off to the swap! Wish me luck.
Good morning Cappy :frow enjoy your Saturday and good luck at the swap

G'morning Bob, DMC, Cap everyone!

@DigMyChicks sorry you couldn't sleep. I had tgat issue the other night and was up until 1 AM. Blah.

@CapricornFarm good luck at the swap!
Good morning IM :frowhave a great day !!

Naps ladies? Wer

G'morning! Yes I got most of them done, just need to fertilize the oleanders this morning. We're taking the pups to the park, then going to my moms to visit for a bit. I'm feeling a little cooped up and need to go somewhere other than the usual.

What kind of fridge are you waiting on?

Yes, naps! They're not just for kids ya know :lol:

How is your mom doing IM? Hope you have a good visit.

The fridge we have now is an old one from the golf course. It's actually the 2nd old one we've had in the 4 years we've been here. Finally, DH got the ok to get a new one on the company dime since it will stay in the company house for who knows how long. I'm so looking forward to having one that works all the time!

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great Saturday

Good morning DMC :frow enjoy your nap and have a great Saturday

Good morning Debby :frow have a great Saturday

Good morning Cappy :frow enjoy your Saturday and good luck at the swap

Good morning IM :frowhave a great day !!

Good morning Sue, how are you doing?

Back
Top Bottom