The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Bob!

Sharron, sounds like another busy day for you...have a great one!
thanks debby but it wasn't so good, i didn't have enough tomatoes to make it worth wild so decided to do more pickles, kosher dills, stacker like instead of spears to go along with the bread and butters i did at the beginning of the week, you know what i said earlier about i can cut my fingers with any knife, doesn't have to be a high priced one? yep, slit my finger wide open and as usual, couldn't get it to stop bleeding, still is but slowed down, i guess i need stitches but that ain't gonna happen so anyway i messed up big time but i got those pickers cut up the way i wanted, in the jars, brined, garlic and canned, they better be darn good cause its going to be hard to do anything now, guess husband is going to learn to can :D

thanks debby but it wasn't so good, i didn't have enough tomatoes to make it worth wild so decided to do more pickles, kosher dills, stacker like instead of spears to go along with the bread and butters i did at the beginning of the week, you know what i said earlier about i can cut my fingers with any knife, doesn't have to be a high priced one? yep, slit my finger wide open and as usual, couldn't get it to stop bleeding, still is but slowed down, i guess i need stitches but that ain't gonna happen so anyway i messed up big time but i got those pickers cut up the way i wanted, in the jars, brined, garlic and canned, they better be darn good cause its going to be hard to do anything now, guess husband is going to learn to can :D
Ouch! We use super glue for bad cuts...wash it out really good, glue the wound & bandage it up. Hope it heals up quickly!

Ouch! We use super glue for bad cuts...wash it out really good, glue the wound & bandage it up. Hope it heals up quickly!
even if i had the glue don't think it would have stuck , it was bleeding to much and fast but i'll keep that in mind and make sure i get super glue the next time i'm out, and thanks

Back
Top Bottom