The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:yesss: Grand daughter just face timed us - she and her boyfriend got engaged yesterday. I knew it was coming as he had told me, but I have learned that you never know. He's a good man, and she made a wise choice.

Attachments

• congratulations.gif
    congratulations.gif
    69.8 KB · Views: 0
Good morning DMC!
Putting up sheetrock is one of my least favorite things to do, especially the taping & texturing portion. I hope it goes well for you! Have a good Sunday!
Thanks! It downright sucks! I was getting stressed out just seeing how many screws I have to putty. This is a basement bathroom so if it’s not perfect I am not going to worry about it. We are doing our main bathroom when we finish this.:th
:yesss: Grand daughter just face timed us - she and her boyfriend got engaged yesterday. I knew it was coming as he had told me, but I have learned that you never know. He's a good man, and she made a wise choice.
Exciting news Sour!

Thanks! It downright sucks! I was getting stressed out just seeing how many screws I have to putty. This is a basement bathroom so if it’s not perfect I am not going to worry about it. We are doing our main bathroom when we finish this.:th
Sounds like you all are as crazy as we are...DIY saves a lot of money...but it sure takes a lot of time & effort! We built our house 25 years ago...wow, how time fly's! We have already remodeled the powder room and finally finished the laundry room last year...I know...we were just having to much fun to get to it! Now we want to remodel the kitchen, master bath & guest bath! :th Good luck with your project!

Sounds like you all are as crazy as we are...DIY saves a lot of money...but it sure takes a lot of time & effort! We built our house 25 years ago...wow, how time fly's! We have already remodeled the powder room and finally finished the laundry room last year...I know...we were just having to much fun to get to it! Now we want to remodel the kitchen, master bath & guest bath! :th Good luck with your project!
You need to get it all in shape so that you can sell the house and move to Hawaii!

:lau

Exciting news Sour!

DMC you can just consider this bathroom as practice for the work you'll be doing to the main bath.

Morning DMC, good idea to get your supplies picked up before the weather gets bad. Keep us posted on how your project goes!

What a handsome boy Todd is :love

Hi Riv, how are you doing today?

Morning Sour!

Nice picture of your two sleeping together Marie :)

I bet your mornings are nice this time of year IM...enjoy!

Hi Cap, glad you're having some nice weather. Good luck at the swap!
I didn't sell as much as I bought this time, but had fun.

Back
Top Bottom