The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

A few minutes ago, I opened our side door and there's a smallish gray tiger stripped cat on the door stoop. Poor little thing, he didn't run off, he just mewed at me.

There's no one around us (not many people period) that has cats. We're too far out in the middle of nowhere for one to wander here by himself. I bet some one just dumped him. :(
That is sad!

My Grandma lived about 5 miles from Red Bluff California, which had about 8,000 people. Her little community did not even have 100 live there. Each spring people would drop off kittens near her place. She did her best to rehome them

That is sad!

My Grandma lived about 5 miles from Red Bluff California, which had about 8,000 people. Her little community did not even have 100 live there. Each spring people would drop off kittens near her place. She did her best to rehome them

I hate it when dumping happens. Unwanted litters don't have to happen. And why not dump unwanted ones off at the humane shelter (there might be a small fee, but that's more humane).

It's freezing cold here (11* right now) and the poor little guy's going to die of exposure or get eaten. I can't take any more cats, we have 3 house cats now. DH is already taking care of another 3 down at the golf course. I can't take him to the shelter in town, my car is snowed in inside the garage.

Ugh :rant

That's too close to home for you. Take care of yourself DMC :hugs
I’ll do my best.:hugs
A few minutes ago, I opened our side door and there's a smallish gray tiger stripped cat on the door stoop. Poor little thing, he didn't run off, he just mewed at me.

There's no one around us (not many people period) that has cats. We're too far out in the middle of nowhere for one to wander here by himself. I bet some one just dumped him. :(
I’m sure glad he showed up at your place, poor kitty!
I hate it when dumping happens. Unwanted litters don't have to happen. And why not dump unwanted ones off at the humane shelter (there might be a small fee, but that's more humane).

It's freezing cold here (11* right now) and the poor little guy's going to die of exposure or get eaten. I can't take any more cats, we have 3 house cats now. DH is already taking care of another 3 down at the golf course. I can't take him to the shelter in town, my car is snowed in inside the garage.

I’m bringing in a couple more of my outside cats to be fixed. I do not want any more. I have 9 outdoor. Only 1 male is fixed. I wish I could afford to do all of them.

I’ll do my best.:hugs

I’m sure glad he showed up at your place, poor kitty!

I’m bringing in a couple more of my outside cats to be fixed. I do not want any more. I have 9 outdoor. Only 1 male is fixed. I wish I could afford to do all of them.

Maybe your vet would give you a group discount :)

Can you leave some shelter for him, box blanket food. It's not safe to travel :(

Thanks you! We gutted the basement bathroom many years ago and never had the time to refinish it. It has been a catch all over the years. We are not doing a ceiling in it as there’s too many water pipes in there. The rest of the basement doesn’t have them either except the 2 bedrooms.
The people (previous owners) that built our house did a very poor job. That was back in 1979. They mudded the walls and didn’t sand alot of it. Everything we do is a battle here so I dread any project. The house has shifted so much that there is a gap along the North walls on the basement floors. :thRant over...I should be grateful I have a roof over my head and the ability to fix what’s wrong:D

That’s exactly it! We are by no means professionals.:lol:
We remodeled our first house, so I know what you're talking about. Then we built our new home...it was a lot of work and it took us 3 years, but building new is so much better than remodeling!

Back
Top Bottom