The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

hi meg, thanks
those birds are a pain in the neck, they always want to nest in our flue pipes, when i hear a strange noise on my front porch, i know one has come thru the pipe into the wood burner, have to open the porch door, open the stove door, let her out and she knows to fly out, but i have to agree, they are pretty with their spots
Oh jeez, I bet that is a pain. You'd hate to burn one out :hmm Are you guys still up North or did you head back to Florida?

hi old friends and new ones i hope:frow
sorry i haven't been here, seems like a lot going on but hopefully will get to come on more now:)
hi sue, rj and ron, thank you for the welcome and hope y'all have a nice day
its cloudy and a real fine mist here, like going thru a cloud but still not real cold, just a light jacket weather so doing a little cooking for dinner, the last of my mustard and swiss chard for husband along with baked apples and a roasted chicken, should be tasty(hope, hope)

Hi Sharron, so good to see you again!

Your dinner sounds wonderful, got room at the table for all of us? Sounds like your garden is done for this year. Hopefully, that will free up some time so you can spend it with us. :)

I was eating a bunch of blackberries from a patch we have outside. Tossing them in my mouth a couple at a time. One had a stink bug on it. . .and I chomped it! Let me tell you, I spit that out fast! Rinsed my mouth with water, uck it's just nasty.

Gross! I bet you look at the berries a little closer now before eating them. Not an experience you'd want to repeat I'm sure. :p

They'll have plenty to eat, for sure. Wish the birds were around when the hoppers were alive!

Any plans today, Debby?

My plans depend on if DH comes home today or not. If he comes home I need to dream up something for supper (non-leftovers) and maybe some house type stuff. When he's gone, this place goes to the dogs, I get lazy! :gig

My plans depend on if DH comes home today or not. If he comes home I need to dream up something for supper (non-leftovers) and maybe some house type stuff. When he's gone, this place goes to the dogs, I get lazy! :gig
Ha, I know how that goes! "Meh, I'll get to that later" :lol:
Are you working today Meg?
Yep, work today. I'm procrastinating on starting inventory :oops:

Hi Sharron, so good to see you again!

Your dinner sounds wonderful, got room at the table for all of us? Sounds like your garden is done for this year. Hopefully, that will free up some time so you can spend it with us. :)
thanks debby
it was good, i love chicken of any way cooked so yes , it was good, sorry you're too late unless you like leftovers(we do lol) and the mustard was the last of this year, no more til next spring, the swiss chard, i still have it one kind comes back in the spring, the other, not sure whether it will come back or not, husband like it, me not so much, its funny cause they taste like beet greens which i like sometimes, and love beets now:idunno

Back
Top Bottom