The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

happy thanksgiving to you debby (love that little turkey)
gd called yesterday evening my little turkey hen is now a grown girl, she laid her first egg and i didn't get to see it( or throw it into the incubator):D

Hi Sharron :frow

So your grand-daughter is watching over your flock while you're gone? Congrats on the new egg layer!

Good morning everyone. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Time to go run the pups and then start on some food. No ducklings yet, no external pips.
@sharron I missed your message that you’d made it home to FL. So happy you’re safe and hope you enjoy!
morning im :frow
thank you, theres so much to do here since we haven't been here since march, the weeds have a good foot hold , kody only mowed for us a couple of times since hes so busy and they messed up the lake by draining it( didn't do anything to it but drain it) now theres weeds, grass and lily pads, more so than before they drained it, now husband has to rake what he can reach from the dock with the water rake, and throw out weed killer, will take months to get our little section back to where it had been and i have to wash everything inside🙂

BUT
found something while checking out my fruit trees yesterday, i have three oranges on my first planted orange tree, Three, i have no idea when they're ripe but so proud to have them

have a great thanksgiving im

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Hi Bob, you also!
Enjoy your day DMC! The only work that should be done today is cooking (and maybe dish washing) so try to relax and have fun!
I’m not doing much of anything. I have my buns rising. I made my pies yesterday. This will be the first year ever that we don’t have turkey. My sister that usually brings it is not coming as her boys both had Covid and one is still not feeling good. I hope my ham is big enough. :lol: I had my other sister bring paper plates and cups so only pots and pans to wash.

Hi Sharron :frow

So your grand-daughter is watching over your flock while you're gone? Congrats on the new egg layer!
no debby, just my turkeys and husbands chickens and pigs, i took my chickens to dick again, he takes care of them
if, and thats a big if, the gd can like chickens i might let her try again, she does like ducks tho, she brought two home the other month from the lady she got her goats from

Back
Top Bottom