The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yep, found my credit union, a drug store and (finally) the post office. The gal at the CU gave me directions to the post office downtown. Once I found it, the clerk at the PO window told me about the one that's about 10 minutes from my house :lol:
You'll soon be a pro at getting around and then you'll be able to give directions to other lost people!

Good morning, everyone. Winter storm 'Gail' to arrive at noon. They are predicting 12-18" that's a lot for us.
Good morning all! I hope everyone's having a good week! I haven't been on much the last couple of days, I'm helping my husband with a woodworking project that he's trying to finish before Christmas! Enjoy you day! :)
Happy birthday, birthday people!

:frow Good afternoon folks, hope you've had a good day and great evening. Sour stay safe.

He's building a set of walnut end tables for our living room. The wood is amazing...I can't wait for them to be finished!
I love working with walnut.

He built a coffee table & large end table over 30 years ago out of walnut...it's probably my favorite wood.
I bet it's beautiful. Walnut has a lovely look.
I think black walnut wood is simply gorgeous. However I strongly dislike black walnuts. Lol. So go figure.

Back
Top Bottom