The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Lol I like your theory! I need glasses, haven’t had mine for about a year but I’ll be calling to make an appointment for sure. It’s getting bad enough I can’t hardly see even at work so better get on it.

Yep, time to get an appointment and get things checked out. You have to have your eyes!

Good afternoon everyone (started this earlier but now it's evening) :) today's Tuesday? My days are all jumbled.

I love my kitchen aide.
I bought it for my wife years ago. I think I used it more than she did.
Hahaha I could see that happening around here! DH likes to bake more than I do but he also has a bigger sweet tooth than me :lol:
I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.

I know I'm sitting here in the dark again.
It's been a little over a year since my wife killed herself. 38 years gone in a minute. I miss my wife every minute of every day. The pain doesn't go away. It really sucks.

I've known some of you for years.
Thank you for your friendship is meant allot to me.
:hugs I am so sorry for your loss.
Today is a clean up and laundry day for me. And I'm going to bake lemon poppy seed bread to send to my mom.

Are you working today?
Oh that sounds yummy.
What kind of seeds? 👮‍♂️ I'm kidding Deb.:hugs
:lau
It still seems weird to me, to feed scrambled eggs back to the hens that laid them. Just weird!
:confused:
Or how raw chicken gets lathered in egg before cooking. That's like bathing chicken in it's own babies ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom