The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning DMC 😊 have a great day!
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day... just one more after today.
You also!
I made a comment yesterday at work that I hope the kids are really naughty tomorrow so it’s easier for me to walk out the door. The cook happened to see the kids running up to greet me when I walked in the room on Monday and commented that they would miss me and she would too. I almost started crying.

You also!
I made a comment yesterday at work that I hope the kids are really naughty tomorrow so it’s easier for me to walk out the door. The cook happened to see the kids running up to greet me when I walked in the room on Monday and commented that they would miss me and she would too. I almost started crying.

I know exactly what you mean, your doing the right thing for you, but you will miss it briefly. There is always a child or two that truly tug at your heart :hugs :hugs

I know exactly what you mean, your doing the right thing for you, but you will miss it briefly. There is always a child or two that truly tug at your heart :hugs :hugs
You also!

And then there's the grocery store... Wait until one of the littles runs up and hugs you in the store.

I know it’s the right decision. I don’t hate my job, it’s all the stress that comes with it. There are 2 in my room that I will really miss. I told their parents if they ever need a babysitter I’ll have lots of free time :D

Back
Top Bottom