The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

As soon as these drillers pull this rig out of here I am going to break out the seruca . The folks that live around me will think I am crazy ! Oh ! I forgot they already know . What's the chance of me finding a diamond in the well tailings ? You never know we have Glacial till and all this dirt came from Canada when the great lakes were formed

I'm OK!

We've had a series of earthquakes near NZ this morning. The birds woke me about 2.30am having a night fright but maybe they felt the earthquake (it was down near the bottom of the North Island at around that time, but was felt far and wide).

Then there have been some quite bad ones around the Kermadec Islands which have caused coastal surges so anyone near the coast in a low lying area has been told to get out and get to higher ground. Now it's a case of wait and see what's going to come in.

Small surges have been seen so far but apparently they can grow in size, and in one area the tide should've been coming in, but it was being sucked out.

Thankfully we are well inland and elevated.
It is good that you are safe!

As soon as these drillers pull this rig out of here I am going to break out the seruca . The folks that live around me will think I am crazy ! Oh ! I forgot they already know . What's the chance of me finding a diamond in the well tailings ? You never know we have Glacial till and all this dirt came from Canada when the great lakes were formed
Maybe Gold and opals?

Back
Top Bottom