The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good MOOrnin everyone ☀️ it's going to be 79° today. Too hot for April but a great day for the boys to run through sprinklers. I've got bloodwork in an hour and I may see my kids' previous day care lady - she was more a family friend than a daycare provider. One of those individuals with a big heart and the kids all listened. She moved to Idaho after retiring and I havent seen her in two years so I am very excited to catch up with her. Plus, a couple hours without the kids will be a refresher :D

Being able to cook and bake is a valuable talent. I've met people who are either good cooks or good bakers but, not both.

Thank you so much :D

:woot hopefully it's a nice evening with little stress.

Ohhhh man, I cannot fully imagine but, definitely a rough age when they start challenging. My niece hasn't been so bad but, my oldest son is turning 12 next month and he's got an attitude to go with it 😑

View attachment 2608326
:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day

Good MOOrnin everyone ☀️ it's going to be 79° today. Too hot for April but a great day for the boys to run through sprinklers. I've got bloodwork in an hour and I may see my kids' previous day care lady - she was more a family friend than a daycare provider. One of those individuals with a big heart and the kids all listened. She moved to Idaho after retiring and I havent seen her in two years so I am very excited to catch up with her. Plus, a couple hours without the kids will be a refresher :D

Being able to cook and bake is a valuable talent. I've met people who are either good cooks or good bakers but, not both.

Ohhhh man, I cannot fully imagine but, definitely a rough age when they start challenging. My niece hasn't been so bad but, my oldest son is turning 12 next month and he's got an attitude to go with it 😑

View attachment 2608326
:lau Yeah, their hormones rage and it can be rough for sure. I think I’m going to have my son take him out for a burger and a heart to heart. He’s younger than us and a guy.

Well that's pretty much every day :lol:
Here also. Ours is out of the NW this weekend so I can sit on the deck without getting blasted.
:lau Yeah, their hormones rage and it can be rough for sure. I think I’m going to have my son take him out for a burger and a heart to heart. He’s younger than us and a guy.
Sometimes they need a heart to heart from someone who’s not their parent or grandparent. Our kids at daycare listened to us far better then their parents.

View attachment 2608326
Good morning Mad :frow Have a great Saturday

View attachment 2608326

Hi Mad, enjoy your visit with the daycare/friend!

That was about the age when my oldest son started getting into trouble at school. I still remember his teacher telling me she couldn't catch him at misbehaving but she was sure he was behind other boys doing things they shouldn't. To this day I still sometimes call DS the Instigator. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom