The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning 🌞

Gotta love a good laugh. My DH is full of pranks... he makes me laugh but I feel that I make him laugh a lot more 🙄 😂

It would be a lot of work to have both ducks and chickens unless they were small flocks.

Ughhh! The shame! Did you let them know how they're interfering? :lol:

:frow good MOOrning Swamp!

💜💜 :yesss: 💜💜 I'm happy you decided to keep her! Writing the letter was probably no fun but I bet you'll get over it faster than the regret you would have felt by selling her. I love her name and I would love to see more pictures!! :D

💯 niiiiice!!
My son has both but he has a decent bit of property and room for them all. Plus goats and pigs and rabbits right now. I can’t imagine the feed bill!

That is a GREAT picture!! The tree shadow on the ground next to the dog looks so much like a branch that one does have to look closely.

Ducks are certainly easier in your non frozen winter part of the world than they would be here!

That is because you are sending a couple of inches of it to ME!!! :tongue

I'm with you, keep me 500 miles from THAT! If I wanted to be near that many people I could have stayed in So. Cal.

Definitely early this year here too. My lawn isn't desperate yet but if I mowed it there would be some cut. The lilacs are leafing out and the daffodils are prime or just after. Certainly early for us.
I’m sure that’s true Bruce. We did have ice in their pools in winter and early spring but nothing serious.

Back
Top Bottom