The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm okay.

How are you doing this morning?

Whew, had a bunch of errands to take care of this morning. Glad that's all done!

Bad news though, my windshield got a crack in it and it's too big to just repair, it will have to be replaced. Some people say you can tell a car is from WY because they all have cracked windshields. This is the 3rd time for my car since we moved here in 2016. :(

Whew, had a bunch of errands to take care of this morning. Glad that's all done!

Bad news though, my windshield got a crack in it and it's too big to just repair, it will have to be replaced. Some people say you can tell a car is from WY because they all have cracked windshields. This is the 3rd time for my car since we moved here in 2016. :(
Was this caused by a rock dropping from a dump truck?

What causes so many cracks? The wind throwing rocks :lol:

Good afternoon all. It was exciting yesterday, we had a minor fire in the kitchen. The little dude got paper plates from on top of the fridge for his breakfast and must have bumped the knob and turned on a stove burner. He also set the stack of plates on the stove. Fortunately it wasn’t anything crazy but I’m not sure if the the cooktop is fixable. Hubs had two cows and a litter of kittens but we’re ok and nothing else was damaged.

Good afternoon all. It was exciting yesterday, we had a minor fire in the kitchen. The little dude got paper plates from on top of the fridge for his breakfast and must have bumped the knob and turned on a stove burner. He also set the stack of plates on the stove. Fortunately it wasn’t anything crazy but I’m not sure if the the cooktop is fixable. Hubs had two cows and a litter of kittens but we’re ok and nothing else was damaged.

Sorry about the cooktop. That could have been a lot worse!

Back
Top Bottom