The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm okay.

How are you doing this morning?

Whew, had a bunch of errands to take care of this morning. Glad that's all done!

Bad news though, my windshield got a crack in it and it's too big to just repair, it will have to be replaced. Some people say you can tell a car is from WY because they all have cracked windshields. This is the 3rd time for my car since we moved here in 2016. :(

Whew, had a bunch of errands to take care of this morning. Glad that's all done!

Bad news though, my windshield got a crack in it and it's too big to just repair, it will have to be replaced. Some people say you can tell a car is from WY because they all have cracked windshields. This is the 3rd time for my car since we moved here in 2016. :(
Was this caused by a rock dropping from a dump truck?

What causes so many cracks? The wind throwing rocks :lol:

Good afternoon all. It was exciting yesterday, we had a minor fire in the kitchen. The little dude got paper plates from on top of the fridge for his breakfast and must have bumped the knob and turned on a stove burner. He also set the stack of plates on the stove. Fortunately it wasnā€™t anything crazy but Iā€™m not sure if the the cooktop is fixable. Hubs had two cows and a litter of kittens but weā€™re ok and nothing else was damaged.

Good afternoon all. It was exciting yesterday, we had a minor fire in the kitchen. The little dude got paper plates from on top of the fridge for his breakfast and must have bumped the knob and turned on a stove burner. He also set the stack of plates on the stove. Fortunately it wasnā€™t anything crazy but Iā€™m not sure if the the cooktop is fixable. Hubs had two cows and a litter of kittens but weā€™re ok and nothing else was damaged.

Sorry about the cooktop. That could have been a lot worse!

Back
Top Bottom