The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone :frow Have a relaxing Sunday !

@Grammy60 Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great day Sue 🎂 :hugs
Thank you IM 💞 not a bad day, talked to all the grandkids 💖

Wow - that's hot. Hope you had a good birthday. Cheesecake and wine sounds like a great end to your day.
It was and the cheesecake and wine was a lovely ending 💗

Good morning everyone. Have a great day!
Good morning IM :frow

Good morning all
Good morning DMC :frow

Good morning everyone :)
Good morning Marie :frow

I hope you have a video, because I need to see people counting butterflies. I don't know whether that is inspirational or just 🤪😜!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Sue!

Sorry to hear this, Ron. I've had ocular migraines since my late 20s. I find they are worse in the summer time. Once I woke up blind in my left eye. I too thought it was a stroke. My daughter has some of the same issues and her doctor is trying to rule out MS.
I've been taking Eyevite for a couple of years now. I like to think it helps. Nothing scares me more than impared vision. Good luck!

Good morning y'all! I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!
Any birthday that I at least get to talk to the grandkids is a win 💖 we actually did Skype !!

It is/was a one day visit. Waiting on an e mail on the final count. Playing BYC and watching Olympics this morning.

From the medal count I saw online this morning, looks like the USA folks are doing ok. I'm more of a winter Olympic watcher than a summer one, but hope you're enjoying it!

Good morning everyone . Have a great day .
Good morning everyone :frow Have a relaxing Sunday !

Thank you IM 💞 not a bad day, talked to all the grandkids 💖

It was and the cheesecake and wine was a lovely ending 💗

Good morning IM :frow

Good morning DMC :frow

Good morning Marie :frow

Any birthday that I at least get to talk to the grandkids is a win 💖 we actually did Skype !!
Good morning Sue , Debby , Bob , DMC , IM , janie , Sour , Marie , Have a great day.

You all are hours ahead of me already today, I slept late 💤

So one big collective Good Morning to everyone! :bun
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
@Grammy60 a belated Happy Birthday ! and good morning, All.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good morning everyone . Have a great day .

Good morning Sue , Debby , Bob , DMC , IM , janie , Sour , Marie , Have a great day.
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom