The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

When I had to rent I always left the place looking better than when I moved in.
That's the way to go! I've always got my deposit back except my last apartment. I swear, the landlord blamed me for everything (it seemed).. I replaced several things,... the boys' fan blade, the livingroom blinds, light fixtures, etc. sometimes we had to paid more if they didnt have the exact replacement, due to my destructive boys. But when it came down to our heater/ac unit starting to break down in winter, they didn't believe me and said it was because I didnt clean the filter. Then in the dead-heat of summer, the ac went out completely and our landlord refused to send someone to look at it for 3 days. Finally when someone came out, a small piece of the unit had completely broke but the repair guy told me it was weird how the landlord kept looking for a way to put the blame on us when it was simply an old unit. I was so fed up, I did not clean on my way out and I was not concerned with my deposit. He wrote me a nasty letter with my receipt as to why I didnt get my deposit. Later on I found out, in California, it s illegal for a landlord to let their tenants go without ac for 48hours. If I would have known that at the time.... shooooooo
Omgoodness that is soooooo adorable!!

Good morning Mad :frow How are things going with you and your family ?
Busy these last 2 days with going back to school. Our niece moved back in with her dad last week so that's been different. Started repainting her room on Sunday and I finished last night.
20210730_180527.jpg

20210731_134014.jpg

We let her paint on the walls while she was here.
My oldest son is taking the room back and he wanted it green.
20210803_162556.jpg

I am hoping to finish putting his stuff in there today or tomorrow.

How are you,how have you been? Any plans for the day?

Attachments

• 20210803_162556.jpg
    20210803_162556.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 2
Busy these last 2 days with going back to school. Our niece moved back in with her dad last week so that's been different. Started repainting her room on Sunday and I finished last night.
View attachment 2785203
View attachment 2785199
View attachment 2785208

You have been busy, looking nice 👍😊

Not much happening here, Bob's always working, I'm caring for the chickens and just taking one day at a time.

Good MOOrnin everyone 😊
Hi Mad!
That's the way to go! I've always got my deposit back except my last apartment. I swear, the landlord blamed me for everything (it seemed).. I replaced several things,... the boys' fan blade, the livingroom blinds, light fixtures, etc. sometimes we had to paid more if they didnt have the exact replacement, due to my destructive boys. But when it came down to our heater/ac unit starting to break down in winter, they didn't believe me and said it was because I didnt clean the filter. Then in the dead-heat of summer, the ac went out completely and our landlord refused to send someone to look at it for 3 days. Finally when someone came out, a small piece of the unit had completely broke but the repair guy told me it was weird how the landlord kept looking for a way to put the blame on us when it was simply an old unit. I was so fed up, I did not clean on my way out and I was not concerned with my deposit. He wrote me a nasty letter with my receipt as to why I didnt get my deposit. Later on I found out, in California, it s illegal for a landlord to let their tenants go without ac for 48hours. If I would have known that at the time.... shooooooo

Omgoodness that is soooooo adorable!!
View attachment 2785203
View attachment 2785199
View attachment 2785208

Nice, bright color!

You have been busy, looking nice 👍😊

Not much happening here, Bob's always working, I'm caring for the chickens and just taking one day at a time.
Thank you!

One day at a time is good, hope you're taking it easy too. Is the weather nice over there?
Hi Mad!

Nice, bright color!
I wasn't a fan of the color but I'm happy he's happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom