The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning IM 😊 Thank you :hugs When do you have yours ? I can't remember if you said.
My surgeries will be end of October and early November so I’ve still got a while yet. I’m taking a leave of absence from work before the first one because I’m struggling with the computer screen :idunno:old

Good morning DMC, Mark, Bob, Sue, IM, Sour, Bruce, Ron, Riss.
Where is Debby? Good morning, Debby!
My wife had her eye surgeries done and she can see very good . She is now driving . Wow ! I had to trim my beard .:love:ya:thumbsup It's like the Monkey said when they cut off it's tail . It won't be long now ! :lol:
I'm glad the surgeries are done, and that she is doing so well. I know she is happy to see you, whiskers and all!
Hi Sue…the job was not for me unfortunately. :hmm

Hi Mark, you also!
I'm sorry the job didn't work out, DMC. I hope you find a job that you will love.

We are having beautiful weather here. Only 73° this morning. I'm ready to hang the stocking and string the Christmas lights! 😆 I'm pretty sure the stores have the shelves stocked with decor already.

Good morning DMC, Mark, Bob, Sue, IM, Sour, Bruce, Ron, Riss.
Where is Debby? Good morning, Debby!

I'm glad the surgeries are done, and that she is doing so well. I know she is happy to see you, whiskers and all!

I'm sorry the job didn't work out, DMC. I hope you find a job that you will love.

We are having beautiful weather here. Only 73° this morning. I'm ready to hang the stocking and string the Christmas lights! 😆 I'm pretty sure the stores have the shelves stocked with decor already.
Good morning Janie 😊 have a wonderful day !

Back
Top Bottom