The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning. Hope that all are doing okay this morning.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Mark, I'm so sorry. Please know that your BYC friends are here for you and your wife. I will keep praying. God bless you both.
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning everyone . Sour , Debby , Sue ,Bob , DMC . Hop everyone has a great day . As for my family we just take one day at a time . The good Lord has his plans for us all and we can jut pray . At least they haven't figured out a way to tax prayer ! Yet ! :highfive::love
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Good morning everyone . Sour , Debby , Sue ,Bob , DMC . Hop everyone has a great day . As for my family we just take one day at a time . The good Lord has his plans for us all and we can jut pray . At least they haven't figured out a way to tax prayer ! Yet ! :highfive::love
You have our thoughts and prayers for your family :hugs :hugs
Good morning Mark, Sue, Bob, Debby, Sour, DMC, Bruce, Riss, and Ron.
Jae your photography skills just keep getting more impressive! You need to start a blog.
Good morning Janie 😊

Good morning all

Carmen has worn the wool off her (well, helped it to shed faster) by jumping on her repeatedly.
:gig

And it was twins - a boy and a girl.
EXTREMELY CUTE!

Teddy bear face.jpg
POW entry for sure.

I have a new washer coming today. My last one lasted 2.5 years.
Totally unacceptable!! What brand was it?

I'm sorry your sister isn't doing well, glad you can help her with appointments.

Good morning folks :frow

Too cute Jae :love

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Hi Bob, you also!
Good morning everyone😊

So adorable 😍 congratulations on more babies !a

Good morning Debby 😊

Good morning DMC 😊 :hugs :hugs For your sister
Hi Sue, thank you!
Good morning. Hope that all are doing okay this morning.
Hi Sour!
Hi Mark!
Good morning Mark, Sue, Bob, Debby, Sour, DMC, Bruce, Riss, and Ron.
Jae your photography skills just keep getting more impressive! You need to start a blog.
Hi Janie!
Good morning all

:gig

EXTREMELY CUTE!

POW entry for sure.

Totally unacceptable!! What brand was it?

I'm sorry your sister isn't doing well, glad you can help her with appointments.

Thanks Bruce! It’s hard to see her this way. She looks old.
This is the piece of junk. I had this same model for a month or so and the transmission was bad so they replaced it with this new unit 2.5 years ago. I cleaned under it this morning and there was a puddle of oil. Same problem as the first new unit.
013E0AC2-7AC7-461B-AC5D-15A19E0838D0.jpeg

I am very behind. All these animals are keeping me busy!

Our second ewe finally gave birth today. And it was twins - a boy and a girl. The kids have named them Loki and Lola. Lola is adorable and tiny, and when she first popped out she looked pink (and yellow seeing as she was covered in goo). So far their mother is doing extremely well despite being a first time mother. I was worried she might reject one but she is doing an awesome job despite the weather. It was nice and sunny this morning (after we got a dumping of almost 2 inches overnight which we really didn't need) but the afternoon turned into constant light showers flying in on a cold SW wind. So the beautiful Lola is now a rather muddy baby. Hopefully her mother will clean her up overnight now that the wind and rain have stopped.
View attachment 2843390
View attachment 2843389
View attachment 2843392
View attachment 2843391
View attachment 2843394
View attachment 2843393

I think Carmen's mother will be happy she now has friends to play with. Carmen has worn the wool off her (well, helped it to shed faster) by jumping on her repeatedly.
View attachment 2843396
View attachment 2843395
She's hilarious when she goes bouncing about.

Anyway, I'd better go and sort the load of laundry that's just finished washing. I think everything I owned was wet and muddy. We are once again a swamp.
How fun!

Hi Bob, you also!

Hi Sue, thank you!

Hi Sour!

Hi Mark!

Hi Janie!

Thanks Bruce! It’s hard to see her this way. She looks old.
This is the piece of junk. I had this same model for a month or so and the transmission was bad so they replaced it with this new unit 2.5 years ago. I cleaned under it this morning and there was a puddle of oil. Same problem as the first new unit.
View attachment 2843588
I guess, with all his repairs, the new, younger Maytag repairman has a lot less time on his hands. 😆
I hate all the new washers. Energy-efficient crap. The water barely covers the clothes. You have to wash twice to get the clothes clean, you can no longer open the door during a cycle to toss that sock, that you dropped on the floor, in with its mate, and to top it off, they agitate so slowly, that it sounds like you have a sick animal in the laundry room.

Back
Top Bottom