The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I think I’ll watch TV instead…it’s nice to be able to see what’s happening in there though:lol: When I looked at this machine I didn’t look at the buttons. I was more concerned about the size of the washtub and how many work clothes I could fit in there. It’s like a touch screen. I couldn’t figure it out at first. I would like a washing machine like my very first new one in 1992. That lasted 13 years and was very simple and worked like a dream. The good ol days!

They do seem pretty complicated any more. I like the easy limited option ones that I don't have to use an owners manual on :lol:

I cleaned under it this morning and there was a puddle of oil. Same problem as the first new unit.
Apparently Maytag, like lots of other manufacturers, have dropped significantly in the reliability department over the years. With your experience on the last 2 machines I'm surprised you bought another Maytag.

Janie, did you use one of those online service sites to find your job? Seems that's all I find, things where you have to sign up with something like Indeed, jobs2careers, zip recruiter, etc.
I did, I found it on indeed. But, rather than sign up, I went to the stores website and applied directly.

Here's a non gooey picture of a squeaky clean and adorable Lola.
Lola.jpg
And the very sweet Loki. Carmen tried to engage him in a game today but he was a little overwhelmed by her craziness!
Loki.jpg
Twins.jpg

My first load of laundry is hanging on the line and they are clean!! I didn’t realize how poor of a job my old machine was doing. The second load is in now. This machine is so much quieter then the last. It looks like it’s putting in enough water. I love the see thru top.

View attachment 2843988
Our kids loved it when we got a washing machine that had a see through door. It was hilarious - they were fascinated. Hope it does a good job for you for a long time.

Here's a non gooey picture of a squeaky clean and adorable Lola.
View attachment 2844523
And the very sweet Loki. Carmen tried to engage him in a game today but he was a little overwhelmed by her craziness!
View attachment 2844522
View attachment 2844524

Our kids loved it when we got a washing machine that had a see through door. It was hilarious - they were fascinated. Hope it does a good job for you for a long time.

Love seeing pictures of your new babies Jae :love

Back
Top Bottom