The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yay!! I’m probably going to need that recipe :D
And then you will decorate them and they will be beautiful!

Today was a fast Saturday for me. I was laying on the couch on the phone with my friend and realized that I've been laying there for almost 3 hours!
Wait, are you SURE you aren't a lot older than 18? Kids don't talk on the phone any more, they text. You must have just arrived from 40 years ago ;)

I haven't tasted one yet, but as soon as they cool and are frosted it's game on :lol:
Will there be any left for DH when he arrives?

DH is here!

(That means it's almost cupcake time :gig )
Nevermind ;)

They just came out of the oven and smell delicious! Here's the recipe I used: guinness-chocolate-cupcakes

I haven't tasted one yet, but as soon as they cool and are frosted it's game on :lol:

Ok, I ate one and DH ate two...these are good! I'll definitely make these again.

Guinness Choc Cupcakes.JPG

And then you will decorate them and they will be beautiful!

Wait, are you SURE you aren't a lot older than 18? Kids don't talk on the phone any more, they text. You must have just arrived from 40 years ago ;)

Will there be any left for DH when he arrives?

Nevermind ;)
It’s been awhile since I decorated any. I may lose my ability :D
Ok, I ate one and DH ate two...these are good! I'll definitely make these again.

View attachment 2846573
Nice job Debby! They look delicious. I saved the recipe. Can you taste the beer?

I would love those but no one else in the house can stand the taste of coffee. Couldn't down all those by myself.
We aren't coffee fans in this house either - wonder if you could just leave that out? They do look delicious.

Daylight Savings started here today. Not my favourite time of the year. I keep getting confused about what time I should be doing my usual jobs.

I've had the calves in our yards so that I can halter train them. Earlybird has been a breeze (she's such a sweetheart). But I think Jacky is a mule, not a calf. She's still digging her feet in and even DH has trouble moving her. She's a work out that's for sure!

And here are some cute lamb photos. They are already imitating the adults and trying to eat the grass. 🥰
Beautiful Lola.jpg Loki tasting grass.jpg Tasting the grass.jpg

We aren't coffee fans in this house either - wonder if you could just leave that out? They do look delicious.

Daylight Savings started here today. Not my favourite time of the year. I keep getting confused about what time I should be doing my usual jobs.

I've had the calves in our yards so that I can halter train them. Earlybird has been a breeze (she's such a sweetheart). But I think Jacky is a mule, not a calf. She's still digging her feet in and even DH has trouble moving her. She's a work out that's for sure!

And here are some cute lamb photos. They are already imitating the adults and trying to eat the grass. 🥰
View attachment 2846770View attachment 2846771View attachment 2846772

Jae, the little ones get cuter every time I see them 💗

Back
Top Bottom