The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning everyone! Happy weekend! (I'm trying to give up exclamation points, but sometimes a girls got to use them.)
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day and enjoy family
Hi Jae, what cute little birds! It's always surprising to me how quickly they change. And your 4-legged babies are growing too!

Thank you for sharing the pictures :love
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day. I'm glad there's little risk of your crazy finding her way back.

One day I'll learn not to stick my finger over the lens. I'm working on it honest, but it seems to be taking me an awful long time to learn.
PA290716.JPG

Good morning everyone 😊 have a wonderful day.

That would've been very scary. Hope you are ok. :hugs Glad the police responded quickly.

How about some cute photos to distract you?

Here are my oldest cockatiel babies - they aren't inside yet as I'll leave them with the parents as long as possible (about another week), but they are starting to look cute.
View attachment 2882316View attachment 2882317View attachment 2882318View attachment 2882319

And here's my Budda baby and her unfriendly friend. I had trouble getting a photo of Earlybird because she wanted scratches and to try and eat me so she followed me everywhere. Jacky on the other hand moved away if I got too close so basically all I could take a photo of was her butt. :rolleyes:
View attachment 2882321View attachment 2882322
Thanks for sharing, they are cute 💗

Debby, so glad they called and let you know about your visitor :hugs

Good morning everyone. Happy weekend to you all!
@N F C thanks for letting us know the situation, that was creepy and I wasn’t there! I feel better about your safety now too.

@DigMyChicks have fun possum hunting! I hear they’re good eats but we haven’t been able to get past the giant rat/cat hybrid factor to give it a try :idunno

@N F C thanks for letting us know the situation, that was creepy and I wasn’t there! I feel better about your safety now too.

@DigMyChicks have fun possum hunting! I hear they’re good eats but we haven’t been able to get past the giant rat/cat hybrid factor to give it a try :idunno

Good morning IM, happy Saturday! What's going on in your part of the world today?

Ugh, I can't imagine eating a opossum, guess I've never been that hungry.

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom